We'll cover community organizing essentials for an effective group including recruiting people to your group, how to have good meetings, working with volunteers, and more!
- Introduction to Move to Amend Coalition & Affiliation Refresher
- Nuts & Bolts Tips:
- Recruiting New People & Working with Volunteers
- Hosting Good Meetings
About MTA's Monthly Take Action Webinars
First Tuesday of every month
4pm Pacific / 5pm Mountain / 6pm Central / 7pm Eastern
Register for the next session (select the webinar date on the calendar to be taken to the correct form)
These online trainings are an opportunity for folks to connect with Move to Amend and learn about organizing tools and campaign opportunities, and to connect with other MTA community organizers across the country.
All are welcome - no past experience required!
Minimum Technology Requirements
- High speed internet connection with an upload speed of 450 Kbps (0.44 Mbps)
- Flash Player 10.3 -- Click here to download
- Presenters: Java installed and enabled -- Click here to download
- Turn off Pop-Up Blockers or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list