- Wednesday, July 5 - We the People Lobby Month. August is We the People Lobby Month where we'll be making a big push to meet with our Congressmembers to ask our House Representatives to co-sponsor House Joint Resolution 48 and ask our Senators to introduce a companion bill. Get all the details for how you can initiate a meeting with your representatives during the August recess when they are in your state. RSVP.
First Tuesday of every month (unless otherwise noted)
3pm Hawaii / 4pm Alaska / 5pm Pacific / 6pm Mountain / 7pm Central / 8pm Eastern
These online trainings are an opportunity for folks to connect with Move to Amend and learn about organizing tools and campaign opportunities, and to connect with other MTA community organizers across the country.
All are welcome - no past experience required!
Minimum Technology Requirements
- A Broadband Internet Connection
- A PC Computer using Windows or Mac Operating System (Android or iPad Tablets also supported to Attend)
- The latest version of Adobe Flash installed.
- A microphone and speakers or headset with mic for VOIP audio
- A Phoneline for Conference Call (only if not listening through computer speakers)