Our goal is to have 50 towns and cities get our resolution on the ballot in November 2012. This webinar will let you know how to get started in your community.
- Quick Review: Starting a MTA Group
- Move to Amend Goals & Strategy
- Initiative Resolutions
- Getting Started
- Q & A
- Next Steps
Materials referenced: MTA Model Language for Ballot Initiative Resolutions
About MTA's Monthly Take Action Webinars
First Tuesday of every month
4pm Pacific / 5pm Mountain / 6pm Central / 7pm Eastern
Register for the next session (select the webinar date on the calendar to be taken to the correct form)
These online trainings are an opportunity for folks to connect with Move to Amend and learn about organizing tools and campaign opportunities, and to connect with other MTA community organizers across the country.
All are welcome - no past experience required!
Minimum Technology Requirements
- High speed internet connection with an upload speed of 450 Kbps (0.44 Mbps)
- Flash Player 10.3 -- Click here to download
- Presenters: Java installed and enabled -- Click here to download
- Turn off Pop-Up Blockers or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list