We'll be using our win in Madison, WI in April as a case study. Voters in Madison approved a Move to Amend resolution by 84%! Kaja Rebane, Coordinator for South Central WI Move to Amend will be joining us to discuss their campaign and what they learned.
- Long-term goals & strategy
- Role of local resolutions
- Ways to pass resolutions - pros & cons
- Essential elements of any resolution
- Case study: Madison & Dane County
- How to kick off your own resolution campaign!
- Final notes, & questions
About MTA's Monthly Take Action Webinars
First Tuesday of every month
4pm Pacific / 5pm Mountain / 6pm Central / 7pm Eastern
Register for the next session (select the webinar date on the calendar to be taken to the correct form)
These online trainings are an opportunity for folks to connect with Move to Amend and learn about organizing tools and campaign opportunities, and to connect with other MTA community organizers across the country.
All are welcome - no past experience required!
Minimum Technology Requirements
- High speed internet connection with an upload speed of 450 Kbps (0.44 Mbps)
- Flash Player 10.3 -- Click here to download
- Presenters: Java installed and enabled -- Click here to download
- Turn off Pop-Up Blockers or put www.anymeeting.com in your allowed list