Shenise Turner-Sloss

How I've supported Move to Amend

  • answered 2021-01-18 22:10:53 -0800
    Q: Please select one:
    A: I will use my office to support the Movement to Amend the Constitution by passing resolutions, proposing legislation, and publicly speaking out about the need for this Amendment. (NATIONAL, STATE, LOCAL LEGISLATIVE OFFICES)

    Take the Pledge to Amend

    Please fill in your answers below.

    Signing the Pledge does not imply support from Move to Amend. Move to Amend does not support or endorse any candidates for office. This is an effort to inform the public about where their representatives stand. Efforts are made to give all representatives an equal opportunity to participate.

    This pledge is available for elected officials and candidates at all levels - federal, state and local.

    The We the People Amendment has been introduced in the House of Representatives as HJR 48. We will contact you if there is corresponding legislation relevant to your office, or to help you introduce legislation or resolutions if they have not been already introduced.

    Take the survey

Shenise Turner-Sloss

Shenise Turner-Sloss

Support Move to Amend:
Volunteer Sign the Motion to Amend