Target candidates for local, state and federal office to get their positions on record per the We the People Amendment and make this an election issue. Get 1000 Pledge to Amend signups (at least 50% of candidates elected on election day).
Are you an elected officeholder who supports amending the Constitution to end corporate Constitutional rights and getting money out of politics? Take the Pledge to Amend!
The Pledge to Amend states:
I support amending the U.S. Constitution to make clear that corporations and other artificial entities do not have Constitutional rights and that money is not speech and campaign spending should be limited through regulation.
Where Do They Stand?
Join the Campaign
Pledge to Amend Campaign Resources
- Take Action Webinar: Pledge to Amend 2022
- Resources from MN Pledge Campaign (Take Action Webinar)
- Candidate Pledge Form (google doc) (print and bring to candidate debates and events)
- Pledge to Amend Spreadsheet (If needed, make a copy)
- Sample Letter to Candidates
- Insider Information on Engaging Candidates
- Bird-Dogging Questions (pdf)
- Tips for Bird-Dogging Candidates
- Tips for Getting Candidate Responses on Video (pdf) - any bird-dogging videos you want to share can be sent to [email protected]
OK, are you ready to get started?
Let us know which races you want to target and what your plans are by filling out this survey. If there are others who respond who are in your area we will be sure to connect you so you don't duplicate efforts!
If you have questions contact us at [email protected] or call our office at 916-318-8040.