Bonnie Westlin

How I've supported Move to Amend

  • answered 2020-06-21 11:45:12 -0700
    Q: How will you use your public office to end corporate constitutional rights and big money in politics?
    A: Since much of this will have to be addressed at the federal level, and I am running for the state legislature, I will support resolutions to Congress to take the steps necessary to amend the Constitution. To the extent we are able to take action on the state level, I will support those efforts and advocate for meaningful campaign finance reform. I strongly agree that we need to get corporate and dark money out of our politics.

    Take the Pledge to Amend

    Please fill in your answers below.

    Signing the Pledge does not imply support from Move to Amend. Move to Amend does not support or endorse any candidates for office. This is an effort to inform the public about where their representatives stand. Efforts are made to give all representatives an equal opportunity to participate.

    This pledge is available for elected officials and candidates at all levels - federal, state and local.

    The We the People Amendment has been introduced in the House of Representatives as HJR 48. We will contact you if there is corresponding legislation relevant to your office, or to help you introduce legislation or resolutions if they have not been already introduced.

    Take the survey

Bonnie Westlin

Bonnie Westlin

DFL-Endorsed Candidate for MN SD 34. Prepared & paid for by Bonnie Westlin for MN Senate, 8926 Olive LN N, Maple Grove, MN 55311 #BackBonnie
Follow on Twitter: @WestlinSD34
Find us on Facebook: Bonnie Westlin
Support Move to Amend:
Volunteer Sign the Motion to Amend